Monday, May 12, 2008


All I have is three words to add to the look on Andy's face...

Miserable, boring and unwatchable.

The good news? Igawa is out of the rotation and Rasner is pitching well. The bad news? Wang goes tomorrow on an extra day of rest. Not the best situation for a sinker ball pitcher. In other news, A-rod is getting better, but not good enough to strike out against the Mets. Posada is still looking like the team leader he is (great shots of him in the dugout before the game). IPK will be back for the game on Sunday against Santana and the Muts. I am happy to see the the current rotation has Wang pitching on Sunday when I am there. Last year Wang went one batter short of a complete game, served up 10 strike outs and won the game 8-2 versus the Mets on my Sunday game.

Hey Andy, thanks for an uninspiring outing and has anyone seen the offense?

No comments:

About Me

My name is Bo Carlson. I am married to Kim and have two awesome boys. First and foremost I love my family. I love my wine, my beer, my food and of course The New York Yankees.

I am an in IT as a Network Admin. Scuba diving is a passion of mine. Blogging is pretty new to me and I am sure you can tell. I hope you take a look around and check out my posts.

Please feel free to leave a comment or two and friend me up on Twitter as @kallardnyc or Facebook. It would be great if you follow this blog so you can see the changes that will be upcoming and any future posts that I will make.

Thank you.

Todays Wine Deal

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com