Monday, June 9, 2008

This is just a test to see just how extensive the blog posting with Jott. Just wondering how many lines you can do. I know it only gives you 30 seconds, but this would be test, a test, test, test, test, and test, test, test, test, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, and test, and test. Hope this all comes out. Hope that I can see it, was wondering about the formatting, and now I will end this so I can see how my blog post in. That's test, test, blah, blah, blah, test, test, test. Thank you. listen

Powered by Jott

1 comment:

muzik212 said...

Is this the same Bo I knew in the Civil War? If so its Sean...how you been man? Was doing some web stalking and tracking on old friends. Hows your bro and pops doing?

Nice blog,
Sean

About Me

My name is Bo Carlson. I am married to Kim and have two awesome boys. First and foremost I love my family. I love my wine, my beer, my food and of course The New York Yankees.

I am an in IT as a Network Admin. Scuba diving is a passion of mine. Blogging is pretty new to me and I am sure you can tell. I hope you take a look around and check out my posts.

Please feel free to leave a comment or two and friend me up on Twitter as @kallardnyc or Facebook. It would be great if you follow this blog so you can see the changes that will be upcoming and any future posts that I will make.

Thank you.

Todays Wine Deal

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com