Sunday, June 1, 2008

It took 12 innings to get it done. 12 innings. Four and one half hours. But the Yanks have their first extra innings win. I don't have any nails left on my hands thanks to Mr. Oh-len-dorf. I was about to start tying the hangman's knot once I saw Hawkins warming in the pen. Thank you Bobby for keeping Hawkins far away from the mound in this one.

Mo has something special this year. He actually looks better then he did earlier in his career. At the rate he is going he could land somewhere in the neighborhood of 45-50 saves. He has posted 45 or more saves in only 3 of his 13 years in the bigs. Also at the rate we are using him he could wind up with 50-60 games.


I was a good night. First Chili's, then Rita's and to top it off, a great Yankee win.

Did anyone see Cano pour cold water on Abreu while he was talking to Yes' very own Kim Jones? These guys are finally having fun. (And their not to boring either)

No comments:

About Me

My name is Bo Carlson. I am married to Kim and have two awesome boys. First and foremost I love my family. I love my wine, my beer, my food and of course The New York Yankees.

I am an in IT as a Network Admin. Scuba diving is a passion of mine. Blogging is pretty new to me and I am sure you can tell. I hope you take a look around and check out my posts.

Please feel free to leave a comment or two and friend me up on Twitter as @kallardnyc or Facebook. It would be great if you follow this blog so you can see the changes that will be upcoming and any future posts that I will make.

Thank you.

Todays Wine Deal

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com