Monday, March 9, 2009

Twitter Taste Live - Dogfish Head


First off let me say thanks to Twitter Taste Live, Dogfish Head and Ashley Routson aka. The Beer Wench for giving all the opportunity to once again come together on the interweb and get shitfaced.

Here is a link to her most excellent rundown on what we drank that night.

The Beer Wench's TTL DFH Rundown




And here are some of my pictures from the night, and one of the next morning.



The Lineup: (right to left) Red & White, Fort, Palo Santo Marron






This is what ABV's of 10, 12 and 18 percent will do to you.



2 comments:

joe said...

looks like a normal weekday for you, really...

Bo Carlson said...

Haha. You need to get in on the action. Maybe one weekend you can bring the wife down for a TTL. (She can hang with my wife if she gets bored)

About Me

My name is Bo Carlson. I am married to Kim and have two awesome boys. First and foremost I love my family. I love my wine, my beer, my food and of course The New York Yankees.

I am an in IT as a Network Admin. Scuba diving is a passion of mine. Blogging is pretty new to me and I am sure you can tell. I hope you take a look around and check out my posts.

Please feel free to leave a comment or two and friend me up on Twitter as @kallardnyc or Facebook. It would be great if you follow this blog so you can see the changes that will be upcoming and any future posts that I will make.

Thank you.

Todays Wine Deal

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com