Thursday, December 18, 2008

Don't Call It A Comeback...


Wow it has been a long time since I actually supplied some much needed keystrokes to this blog. The time has been spent drinking wine, drinking beer, eating fine foods, watching the Yankees miss the playoffs, watching the Rangers have an unbelievable start to their season and then become meh. I also have been spending some quality time with my family.

I intend to contribute to the blog on a regular basis again. Hopefully it will be worth reading, but it probably wont. Enjoy!

No comments:

About Me

My name is Bo Carlson. I am married to Kim and have two awesome boys. First and foremost I love my family. I love my wine, my beer, my food and of course The New York Yankees.

I am an in IT as a Network Admin. Scuba diving is a passion of mine. Blogging is pretty new to me and I am sure you can tell. I hope you take a look around and check out my posts.

Please feel free to leave a comment or two and friend me up on Twitter as @kallardnyc or Facebook. It would be great if you follow this blog so you can see the changes that will be upcoming and any future posts that I will make.

Thank you.

Todays Wine Deal

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com